2024 US Presidential Election: 20 More Days

4 Likes

Did anyone see the John Oliver segment on GA vote certification procedures? Dunno if he’s being alarmist or what, but it certainly seemed like any podunk county election official could delay certification indefinitely.

I guess the good news is GA is unlikely to be tipping point. If Harris won GA she probably won MI and PA anyway

https://x.com/votevets/status/1847264063073522130

Sleepy Joe Don?

4 Likes

Didn’t a judge just come out with a ruling that they have to certify? The state constitution doesn’t allow for them not to certify the results. There was a lawsuit involving the Republican primary I think.

1 Like

Could be, I haven’t been following closely. If Harris did win by GA alone I wouldn’t trust them to follow the ruling (lol law, and all).

This could be our opening. Kamala needs to hammer this nonstop until the election.

1 Like

Kamala should challenge Trump to a Spooky 5K fun run for Halloween

1 Like

Trump would’ve even need to bring a mask. He already applies one to his face every day.

7 Likes

We’ve already seen specifically Raffensperger and Kemp absolutely refuse to break the law for Trump four years ago, and they’re still the officials that would matter. Nothing indicates to me that they’d do otherwise this time.

1 Like

Hoping someone dies seems pretty ineffective, but I guess it’s worth a shot.

1 Like

Tim Walz would wipe the floor with him:

As an old guy runner I’m pretty impressed by his 10K. That’s probably not even his personal best. And it was 31 degrees!

It gets worse. She said many people don’t care how frail Trump is because they actually want Vance as POTUS.

Pretty sure this is what Thiel/Vance are making a play on.

1 Like

While these people are unfortunate, they also almost universally weren’t persuadable to vote anything but GOP anyway, so I assume spending too long at any of those stops would be a waste of time.

1 Like