2024 NFL Gameday Thread

lolololol get fucked MAGodgers

You can’t blame WR for falling down there, just a bad underthrow.

1 Like

Rodgers currently mad at his receiver for not bailing out his underthrow.

1 Like

Does 15 yards help in any way on kickoff? With no rule, it almost seems like a disadvantage as harder to put much tough spin on it.

Yeah maybe it is. The kicking team should have the option of the other team getting the ball on the 15 or something.

Since they don’t move the players up or back on kickoffs ever including safeties it doesn’t really matter at all…that being said it would be much easier from the 50 to kick a line drive with no arc that lands between the 20 and the goal line that the receiving time has a hard time fielding.

Probably creates a good argument for onside kicks in many circumstances, though that incentive has been significantly reduced since surprise onside kicks are dead.

90% chance Allen will keep it and run outside the tackle on 3rd down. So of course you put one guy on him and hope for the best.

1 Like

https://x.com/NFL_Memes/status/1846027863322956021

That first one here was a huge swing in the game.

Wow, don’t follow the NFL, don’t like Josh Allen. Flops worse than an Italian soccer player.

Half of those weren’t even flops.

Also, fuck Mahomes.

Suzzer, I hope it’s obvious I’m kidding. I really appreciate your hardcore fandom.

3 Likes

Definitely need a rule tweak to personal fouls on extra points now with the LOLDYNAMIC KICKOFF. As Suzzer mentioned, it’s now pretty much a freeroll to cheapshot people since moving the kickoff 15 yards forward when it’s already trivial to put it in the end zone is absolutely silly. How you don’t have the option to assess following the kickoff is crazy.

And sure, you could try to do cute kickoffs to “pin the team deep” but honestly that’s just going to get you burned sometimes with returns and it seems like the sharp play is just kick the touchback 100% of the time.

1 Like

Also I hate Rodgers as we all do, but the broadcast caught him and Epanesa having a moment after his roughing call where he shrugged sheepishly and said it was a soft call. Was surprised he’d ever act like a human tbh.

How about if you kick it through the end zone, you have to move back 5 yards for the next kick?

I never denied Mahomes flops. But he aint the only one.

If there is one thing Tua doesn’t do it’s flop.

Normally he just collapses lifelessly.

But if conscious, he knows that if he decides to ham it up, he’s gonna get pulled.

2 Likes

https://x.com/danny_heifetz/status/1846040446390133082?s=46

(Recurring reminder that this is always who he’s been right in broad daylight.)

Lol at leading a team and throwing someone just straight under the bus. What a fucking loser.

2 Likes

Jets kicker was the first to miss from 32 yards or less this season. That seems pretty crazy 1/3 through the season.

Congratulations to Aaron Rodgers, this makes it 259 weeks in a row it wasn’t his fault.

3 Likes