2024 NFL Gameday Thread

Concussions add up. It would be a very big deal.

outside of extreme outliers like Tua (who is going to be back in there getting rebooted again soon enough), they usually add up to like a hundred.

I assume pat has been concussed at least a couple dozen times in his life, he’s at like ~zero risk of having them significantly impact his career. Can’t really think of a single QB ever who had to hang it up due to concussion, though the book is obv still out on tua.

One of your guys is rolling around on the field and it’s like oh no, not the knee. Oh, he’s concussed, phew. Will be back next week.

Steve Young

15 year career, retired at 38? Dunno how much was left on the table?

He retired specifically because of the accumulation of concussions and had a starting job offer on the table.

I could also argue that Andrew Luck is included, although he had more injury concerns than just concussions.

Jordan Love is playing, but Jaire Alexander is out. Have fun, Justin Jefferson.

Oh, ESPN just said another one of GB’s top corners is out. Fun.

Not swayed. Still don’t think anyone cares about NFL players getting concussed and prefers their sportsball guys getting concussed over blowing out knees 100 out of 100.

I do think the NFL cares about not getting sued by vegetables and wants to do some token tweaks that they can cite when parrying lawsuits, but obv doesn’t really care in the grand sense as we’re expanding schedules when more plays = more brainmush 100%.

I mean suzzer is literally telling you that he cares. You can think he is wrong to care, but it doesn’t change the fact that he cares. You have all the evidence you need that you are wrong. It’s not like suzzer is some sort of unicorn. There are tons of suzzers out there.

I’d agree he would probably care more about a torn ACL, but that’s a different question.

Troy Aikman said concussions contributed to him retiring.

1 Like

I bet he cares so much about Pat getting concussed that he’d rather he didn’t play today!

How much do they contribute to his commentating and ‘Tickle Me Aikman’ random laughing?

I’m saying he cares, just not to that extent.

Welp Packers look fucked so far down 2 CBs. No pressure on the QB and receivers wide open.

Missed a couple scores already just sat down gd it.

lol gb kicker

Lo fucking L. Mayfield 150 Yds 2 TDs in ten minutes.

Fucking Eagles super frauds

Jaguars player To’oto’o

I wonder where he is from?

Couldn’t pull the trigger on BTJ over HIll today. Really wanted to.

Packers defense is cooked. Vikings could go for 40.

AR gets hurt, comes back in 2 plays later and immediately decides to run it and gets hurt again. Brilliant!

1 Like