2024 NFL Gameday Thread

Sit tight annd eventually they’ll both submerge.

1 Like

JFC I hate the Chiefs

1 Like

Seriously, its a fucking toss up between them and the mid 2000s Pats as the most insufferable team of all time. Just abject loathing.

3 Likes

I very much hated those Pats teams, but I quite enjoy watching the Chiefs play and win. I don’t root for a rival of either, so I don’t feel I’m biased towards or against either. Perhaps it’s the creativity and entertainment value of Mahomes.

Maybe I’d feel different if the Chiefs were found to be cheating, too.

Good players get the benefit of the doubt on calls, and good teams more frequently put themselves in position to be the beneficiaries of close calls, so it’s kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy that leads almost invariably to that kind of animosity. Very much hope Mahomes can buck his slide toward becoming a whiney bitch boy because he is an entertaining fellow on the field.

1 Like

for me it’s chiefs planet.

no chatter for the bengals game?

Jayden Daniel’s looks good. Bengals D blows.

1 Like

I’m happy Daniels is playing well but afraid he’ll eventually get snapped in two.

1 Like

How does Cincy not take a timeout there at 2:54 and 3rd and 7?

lmao

1 Like

haha fu bengals

As soon as they play an actual NFL defense he’s going to die and everyone will wonder what happened.

Bengals are cooked

I think he’s as good as Lamar if not better, he needs to be protected like Lamar though

He’s come a long way since his days at ASU.

I think Lamar is faster* and has a better arm.

*he may have lost a step, but he was faster at that age.

1 Like

That Josh Allen guy is pretty good huh.

1 Like

Bengals are bad and should feel bad

Refs reffing hard for da ‘Boys.