2024 NFL Gameday Thread

Almost time for the 6[0] million dollar man.

Time to clean house in Seattle. Fire everyone and tank.

Especially glad we drew the Broncos first. I suspect they’ll be a forgiving opponent in the face of early scuffling.

“He threw the ball very accurately… down the field… very accurate”

–Tom Brady

This isn’t “scuffling.” This is averaging -1 yards per possession. 1/3 INT per possession.

How much did Fox pay Brady? Did they even have him do any kind of audition?

Scrappy!

Yeah it’s suboptimal.

35 million a year

ULMC

WE HAVE A FIRST DOWN IN THE SEAHAWKS/BRONCOS GAME

ULMC

Watching the Seahawks in a Bronco bar is the worst.

If you’re in Denver, I’m guessing this info is too late, but: Rhein Haus gives up their second floor to Seahawks fans for watch parties for each game. I’m guessing this would be included in that even though it’s against the Broncos.

1 Like

I’m going to take a wild guess that the executive who greenlit $375 million for Bardy has already left Fox to make more $$ somewhere else.

1 Like

Not going to lie I didn’t connect it was Brady calling the cowboys. I was like this guy sucks who is it. Then it clicked.

He has said the same thing about not wanting to have to get more than ten yards at least four times in the first five minutes.

Jebus Christ how bad have the Broncos been, every first down is celebrated like a touchdown.

And babys in bars can fuck off.

A little whisky in their bottle and they are fine.

The Seahawks are turrrrrble.

1 Like

Skol?

Well, this is just turning into early Christmas.

Shrug. I imagine it turns into a Seahawks win. But it is a pretty miserable watch so far.

1 Like