2024 LC Thread: These are not the roids you are looking for

That could be any weeknight though, fire or no fire.

This is what terminal stage capitalism looks like

3 Likes

Also for sale will be a number of McDonald’s-themed charms that can be attached to the clogs, including french fries, the Big Mac and the iconic Golden Arches logo.

Damn, I should have known the jibbitz were extra.

1 Like

Almost. The next stage is a secondary market for secuitized shares of $75 Grimace Crocs.

1 Like

Meanwhile

Can we talk about the fact that this photo clearly depicts a Grimace-fur carpet?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/HonkIfUrHoary/status/1724175555686215827

I found my special purpose.

7 Likes

The bloke whose skate killed Adam Johnson has now been arrested on charges suspicion of manslaughter:

I know next to nothing about ice hockey but I thought most of those who did know something about it were of the opinion it was a complete accident. Not sure how this would stand up in court.

11 Likes

These are the crocs I want:

Correction: these are the crocs you NEED.

Crocs stopped making my favorite casual slip on shoes and I’m devastated. Knew I should have bought 5 pairs last year when i got some new ones.

https://x.com/PopularFront_/status/1724253452132376984?s=20

1 Like

I dont know enough about British law to comment on the actual charges, but if this was an american court id expect he be released without charges. There will be experts on both sides showing he either did it intentionally or that it was an accident. Based on the video, getting a beyond reasonable doubt decision that this was intentional would be nigh impossible, and I cant imagine any American DA taking it on. In addition to the fast paced movement, an American jury would also be considering whether a future star of their favorite team might end up on the wrong side of things if they accidentally killed someone during a game.

I have

wat

2 Likes

Lol I did not delete my entire second thought. I have not killed anyone

3 Likes

Never heard of this dude before today but he seems to have been kind of a big deal who lived an interesting life

He was imprisoned in Loevestein Castle for his involvement in the controversies over religious policy of the Dutch Republic, but escaped hidden in a chest of books that was transported to Gorinchem.

YET

2 Likes

He is from my hometown so I had to learn a lot about him. Even went to a school named after him. In Holland he is pretty famous for his work on international law. There are 3 chests in the Netherlands all claiming to be the one he escaped in.

2 Likes

He is Groot

2 Likes