2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

If Charlie Kirk is on a plane with a black pilot, I kind of hope the pilot is massively unqualified.

4 Likes

This is what ive been saying. The logical conclusion of DEI hate is ā€œNo brown person or woman is qualified to do any job.ā€

Out today shooting several 19th century black powder flintlock rifles.

4 Likes

The thing is you donā€™t need to know a lot about actual America to participate in the culture wars but times like this it makes it obvious that the guy is just constantly winging it

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1751784510918996059?t=9xZadjg4IVERTv4Su82RvA&s=19

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1751784851051799032?t=5T20PTmJVRvZ0qX8ghiesw&s=19

Yea man maybe the Mavericks should hire Chinese and white players :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

lol dirkaments

1 Like

Iā€™d be terrified one of those would blow up in my face.

1 Like

Also, like, show me the data where he doesnt hire black people for Stem positions.

Thats a hell of a leap to make

We make sure they are well maintained and cleaned.

Require it be retrofitted to all cars, use fines to pay for itā€¦

itā€™s kinda amazing that a dude like ian can make a living in american politics discourse while living in Malaysia and having never been here. like dude lives his life LARPā€™ing as an american conservative and almost 1million people follow his shit, and famous people retweet him as if he has some kind of insight.

9 Likes

Wait WHAT. That dude doesnā€™t even live in America? Wtf

3 Likes

I knew he didnā€™t live here, but how does he make a living doing this? I assumed he was just tweeting from his momā€™s basement or something.

This whole time I assumed he was a reporter of some sort. ā€œReporter.ā€ But at least, like, on the ground somewhere covering protests or something.

Heā€™s just an Elon sac clinger.

He was mostly a videos game blogger. Did like 200 stories of so for gameranx, then started the culture war grift.

The tweets about his apartment being infested with ants were all timers.

iā€™m assuming he makes a living the same way all of them do. some combination of funding from conservative think tanks, donations from deplorables, some kind of streaming service/youtube/podcastā€¦

i may be wrong, but i assume he doesnt do it just for the love of the game.

Yeah, the free market. Ever heard of it?

Some of the most incisive commentaries on America are from our European friends here who have never been stateside.

Or perhaps not.

She killed someone and hid in a town about 90km outside of San Jose Costa Rica. They used a facebook ad looking for a yoga teacher as bait. not bad

4 Likes

i feel like the real life version of this meme when it comes to who to cheer for in the super bowlā€¦ iā€™m not necessarily a chiefs fan but the more conservative media gets outraged by Taylor Swiftā€™s existence the more iā€™m amused by a chiefs win

7 Likes