2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

https://x.com/ProudPatriots1/status/1837557913654882328

If Trump loses I’m gonna buy a little collection of Trump shit on ebay for like 75% off.

1 Like

If he was bulletproof there wouldn’t have been any blood.

2 Likes

I haven’t looked at the state of finances for several months, but I know that donations have not been keeping up with monthly hosting fees. (It’s like not stepping on a scale when you know you’ve gained weight - you don’t want to see the proof.) I’ll post an update tonight or tomorrow morning, but maybe a photo diary of a Skyline dinner followed by Skyline chili-flavored ice cream is exactly the kind of fund raising stunt I need.

God have mercy.

3 Likes

If Trump ever goes busto and can’t defend his brand, surely you could make some coin selling knock-off Trump merch to Boomers.

https://x.com/NickPinkston/status/1846584219033903263

5 Likes

goes into effect after 180 days so trump gets to take credit for it when he’s campaigning for his third term

2 Likes

Did anyone ace the Connections puzzle today? It was impossible! :flushed:

Connections
Puzzle #493
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:
:purple_square::purple_square::purple_square::purple_square:

2 Likes

wtf! You are smarter than me. This is the first one in a while I utterly failed! Purple was insane!

Sometimes it’ll just go pear-shaped and become way more difficult than it seems it should be. Happens to everybody.

Lots of Wordle streaks ended yesterday, I was even getting TikTok videos about it.

1 Like

That word was absolute bullshit.

1 Like

Oh, totally.

Archive October 15, 2024
Wordle 1,214 4/6*

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I got lucky that I didn’t get stuck in the _O_ER trap.

I had enough letters early on that the bullshit answer was the only word I could possibly come up with.

Archive October 15, 2024
Wordle 1,214 5/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I got the purple row first. :smirk:

I pitched a Hard Drive article a couple weeks ago that didn’t get enough traction in the Slack chat to get attention from the editors:

“Connections Player Feeling Awfully Smug About Getting the Purple Row First”

4 Likes

Whenever my wife or I get the purple row first, we send each other a smug gif.

4 Likes