2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Brits try Nashville hot chicken

https://youtu.be/iC3kSy2Ap-w?si=M2vM7imxZDhEa7Uf

2 Likes

I was told my very smart brother that it was pointless to go after these taxes cuz they would just hide their wealth or whatever…

1 Like

We were supposed to have it by 2015 :pensive:

1 Like

lol nashville hot chicken isn’t even spicy

1 Like

5 Likes

Huh? Granted I only had it once, but it was very spicy. I didn’t like the taste, though, so C-, would not order again.

Bad trolling is bad.

I’m kind of with you on this. I’d say it’s mildly spicy.

The main problem with it, imo, is that most versions that I’ve had have an annoying sweetness to them. So, like dlk9s, I just don’t like the taste and it’s out of the fried chicken rotation.

1 Like

If you go to a random spot and order Nashville Hot it really isn’t that spicy. However, I haven’t been, but I have heard that specific spot in Nashville isn’t messing around.

Nashville hot chicken ranges from not at all spicy to deadly depending on where and how it’s made. Even the OG spot has various levels of heat.

2 Likes

“My wife and I are both dead set that this is an absolute wrong, and we will fight this to the death,” Scott, who owns a golf course in Gilbert, Ariz., told The Times. “There is no way we’re letting this go.”

He said the lawsuit has cost him about $400,000.

“My retirement is set back five years,” he said. “I’m paying through the nose. Every day, I’m seeing another bill, and I’m about to keel over.” He said he will appeal.

His wife said she wants to keep fighting.

“I’ll sell a kidney,” Diana said. “I don’t care.”

These people are batshit insane.

7 Likes

It’s conceivable this is the first time they’ve ever been told no or had consequences for their actions. Let them fight.

1 Like

Yeah, its heat comes from cayenne you add and hotsauce you add during the marinating stage and when you brush with sauce at the end. It’s entirely up to the chef to decide how spicy it is. It could be made very hot if desired.

Sounds fair.

1 Like

This is as sure a sign of MAGAness as the cap, right?

Anyway, that got me thinking about what percentage of Disney obsessed people are MAGA. I’m now thinking it’s quite a bit higher than half.

The people I’ve seen at Disneyland who wear a shitload of pins and shirts that say “I’m his Minnie” and “I’m her Mickey” strike me as the type that don’t know who is running for president.

But I think 95% of the people belonging to that special expensive club are MAGA.

3 Likes

This is correct. Prince’s makes it right.

Im in the camp that the flavor itself really isnt for me but I cant pinpoint why. I just ultimately perfer a more vinegary hot sauce for chicken over the dry rub and spices.

It’s a freaking restaurant.

People really go crazy for exclusivity. I wonder what kind of golf course he owns?

My brother, your soul speaks to my soul.

2 Likes

Small sample size, but my Aunt and Uncle, who are richest people I know personally, make several trips to Disney every year and shell out for almost all the fancy pants stuff are also MAGA.

Although it’s presumably the stupid rich part that makes them MAGA, not the Disney part. But it is curious how much they friggen love Disney.