2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

And somewhere, Henry17 is posting about it.

8 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/04/nyregion/congestion-pricing-hochul-delayed.html

Hochul :person_facepalming:

A ludicrous conviction just for political cover. At least it shows itā€™s not just US courts that are corrupt as hell.

5 Likes

dudes rock

2 Likes

Sheā€™s guilty as hell. Hereā€™s a quick thread that covers it
Foxy Knoxy on the old, old site

2 Likes

Sheā€™s 100% innocent and itā€™s insane to think otherwise.

6 Likes

18 Likes

I never read that thread.

Because your time is valuable. Donā€™t start.

3 Likes

My time canā€™t be that valuable if I spend a lot of it here.

1 Like

It was interesting for a while, but at some point somebody showed up who (IIRC) had never posted on 2+2 before and was 100% Team Knox all day all the time. People theorized that he was part of some Knox PR astroturfing campaign, I have no idea if thatā€™s even a thing. Anyway, Henry17 engaged with him and was similarly tenacious. And the two of them went back-and-forth, as I recall, for literally several years. We are all people of the internet and have encountered plenty of weirdos and strange behavior, but it was really mind-boggling to me that these two people went on as long as they did. If one guy was getting paid, then sure, fine. But Henry17 was just being himself.

1 Like

I know little about the case and wish I didnā€™t know that much and I wonā€™t click the link, but Iā€™m just wondering if thereā€™s a general idea that having served 4 years for something that got overturned, she gets 4 years of time-served credit? Instead of wasting that on slander, she should be writing bad checks or something.

3 Likes

Prompted by the Henry talk and this thread, I got a bit nostalgic and went back to twoplustwo to check it out. First time in years.

Checked the climate change threadā€¦

Yeah. I wonā€™t be back.

4 Likes

My heart :heart:

Not even one werewolf game on front page of POG

1 Like

Sad!

Did they all migrate to Mafia Universe?

Anyone who cared did. A few are still active, benneh, baudib.

3 Likes