2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Anyone else seeing the Skype app go fucking crazy the last couple days? I guess it runs in the background because over the weekend, my phone constantly notified me that Skype was having trouble logging in to my account (I did change my Microsoft password recently). I would dismiss the notification because IDGAF, but it would pop up a few seconds later. Rinse, repeat, even after I finally logged in, to the point where I deleted Skype from my phone.

Now today, I’m on my laptop and I get the same notification in Windows. I click to dismiss, yet it pops up immediately. Just continuous notification, won’t stop. I opened the task manager to force-close Skype. That took two tries.

30 minutes later, I got the notifications again, even after force-closing the app. It’s like it came back to life on its own. wtf

Oh, and a blank Skype window also forces itself to the front, getting in the way of what I’m doing. So I can’t even login to stop the notifications.

1 Like

My favorite dad move with my kids is to use/misuse current slang. My 15 year old is pretty used to my shenanigans in general but I can still get him to hang his head/leave the room with this technique. Anyway, rizz is dead. Long live the rizz!

2 Likes

She is still a policy failure to me.

2 Likes

Tough crowd

FB always picks the best posts for the photo scrapbooks.

2 Likes

Was 2023 a boring year? These choices seem really lame.

They all seem logical except Powell and Barbie.

I vote for Messi.

They should just declare Taylor Swift to be the Person of the Rest of Humanity’s Future and be done with it.

3 Likes

I definitely pick Tay Tay out of that list of 9. She had a killer 2023.

2 Likes

Go Taylor.

Trump prosecutors would be such an lol pick. Even more than Barbie.

1 Like

Taylor Swift toured the globe, filmed herself touring the globe and transferred millions of dollars from families to online ticket botting organizations. Person of the Year!

O and started dating a NFL player.

That’s kind of just a player hater bit but I like looking at it like that.

2 Likes
4 Likes

IMO person of the year should be Kissinger; he has recently brought joy to millions.

18 Likes

chauvin stabber >>> putin

1 Like

Idk 22 tries and still didn’t achieve his objective.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SILEN_PHOTO/status/1731857052891222286?t=JafqTDe1g59wudPwnkQrqA&s=19

2 Likes