2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Looking good so far.

Yeah, pretty much a lock Telly holds on. Wanted it to be a bigger stomping. And in the other area the absolute lunatic Aneta is going to win. So I’m glad my guy won but it’s a mixed bag. I cannot wait to call Jordan Henry a loser in person.

3 Likes

Kevorkian routed. At least he was put out of his misery quickly.

:leolol:

Some say he ran purely to siphon Armenian votes from Jordan. As far as I know he did no campaigning.

All votes that remain to be counted are mail-in, which should benefit us.

This music video is fantastic:

4 Likes

I just came sooooo close to a typical suzzer foot-in-mouth that gets a first impression off to the worst start imaginable. The background is we recently hired a guy named Niki.

I just had my first one on one with a new hire named Alana over zoom. Alana’s camera wasn’t working, but when I heard what sounded like a man’s voice, I almost said, “Oh I thought you were a woman. You’re the second guy we’ve hired recently with a female-sounding name.”

Because I am a fucking idiot who says whatever pops into his head.

But I didn’t. So maybe that’s progress. Alana was very much dressed like a woman although I’m guessing that was not her birth gender. Yay me for not screwing up like I usually do.

2 Likes

Saw this on Reddit and it’s amazing

hnle3rlvtpmc1

Top comment is A+.

It’s a Jew hating flag, but they got there from opposite directions.

4 Likes

Willy Wonka moralizing at fat kids is kind of like cigarette companies shaming lung cancer patients

3 Likes

I’m guessing Boeing’s CEO is not having a good day.

https://x.com/BNONews/status/1765855107185275265?s=20

I have this queued up.

1 Like

Well that would suck to come back to after a trip

“Hey, where’s my car…?”

2 Likes
1 Like

Good for that old lady! She’ll have lots of supporters.
Many of us still remember what a nasty horrible c*** Thatcher was.

How many tires do they have? 8? Missing one won’t hurt.

“The 777-200 has six tires on each of its two main landing gear struts. The aircraft is designed to land safely with missing or damaged tires,” the airline said.

I would guess it could land ok with no tires. The cars that got bombed are probably not in great shape though.

Confirmed.

Could be worse but that won’t buff out.

1 Like

Oh come on, the mobile paintless dent repair van can fix that in like an hour.

2 Likes

653ab891c4ded.image

3 Likes