2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

“You have to punt it, right”

Jesus christ, Cris. Of course not.

1 Like

That was maybe the 5th most egregious false start by the RT tonight

4 Likes

damn last two games have been the biggest wins for the lions in 30 years

4 Likes

This was the first time since the 2018 patriots game where we smoked them where there was real butterflies

What a win

4 Likes

Lions going to the Super Bowl baby!!!

3 Likes

Lol Nagy

4 Likes

3 Likes

Toney might have played the worst game I can recall for a WR. Bold strategy to not roster a single NFL-quality receiver for your generational QB. Wacky wild stuff that you hate to see for the folks that spend the entire game doing racist chants.

4 Likes

I heard toney didn’t catch the ride and got home late, really dropped the ball.

Jet Sweeps all day

1 Like

Cbf sharing tweet but he had -2.3 expected points per catch so three targets = opposition touchdown (and of course that did literally happen)

2 Likes

IMG_0089

1 Like

LOL KC.

Well at least you’ve got two 'ships to look back upon.

1 Like

Stafford for Goff seems like one of the rare trades that is a win-win for everyone involved.

1 Like

I hate making a trade that sacrifices enough of the future that it pretty much has to be super bowl or bust. But Rams got their super bowl, and Lions are clearly better for the trade. Seems like a solid win win.

Damn

1 Like

I posted they should have let Detroit score on first down. No idea if Montgomery is smart enough to not score unimpeded from the 30

Yah they wouldn’t have scored if the Chiefs let them. Montgomery slid in bounds before that so you know he was aware.

The “out of bounds at the 9” play is definitely interesting. Wouldn’t have worked because their receivers clearly had bet the Lions, but still interesting none the less.

I’m still angry about 2006. Patriots opening day WRs, and what they would do the rest of their careers after the season.
Reche Caldwell: 15 catches
Troy Brown: 0 catches
Doug Gabriel: 5 catches
Chad Jackson: 1 catch
Bam Childress: 0 catches

It’s insane - the entire opening day WR group would go on to have a total of 21 catches after the season.

Jabar Gaffney was a mid-season waiver wire claim and he was their #1 WR in the postseason.

1 Like

I for one am excited for Mahomes being a generational talent surrounded by bums to throw it to being his first step on the Aaron Rodgers Descent into Madness train

2 Likes