2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

@Danspartan I just want to wish you both good luck. We’re all counting on you.

6 Likes

Maybe KC will just decide to run it back next year, with Kelce’s corpse and one receiver who can catch.

100%

Chiefs did not play well against a horrible showing from Baltimore. If the Niners win here they should be 4+ point favorites, especially if they put up a good showing here

time for the loins to SHOCK THE WORLD

1 Like

Can’t really be mad about Chefs getting to SB. They were the better team in every playoff game they played.

And then they’ll self destruct + refball and lose 20-17 or some bullshit.

lol

2 Likes

It does feel like we’re set up to have to suffer through some ugly chiefs win where both teams look like garbage

I’m not under the impression that the betting market runs on this “overreact to the most recent external stimuli it received” system that fans are so committed to.

God I hope the Lions get mega mega fucked here.

https://x.com/jazayerli/status/1751746164439871939

2 Likes

I was informed by every national pundit that Lamar’s previous playoff performances were irrelevant now.

1 Like

Why man. We didn’t hurt no one.

3 Likes

I also think it was kinda a containment call in regards to how the last couple of minutes were going to play out. Boddimore was Boddimering. They were channeling the franchises inner thug.

How many points did they score in the second half?

Less than tree-fiddy

They’re not one of the “five greatest teams of all time.” DUCY?

Zero, but they didn’t need to.

Andy got conservative with a two score lead and the defense was outstanding. If it was tied, Andy goes back to running the usual offense.

Because it’s completely on brand and the outcome everyone deserves.

They “didnt have to” because a dude fumbled at the 2 inch line.

So fat Andy essentially let them back into the game with the plan of “Well, if they tie the game then we can play.”

Banger coaching