2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

That should have been caught

If you only watched Chiefs wide receivers all year, and knew nothing about football, you’d think it was nearly impossible to complete a long pass.

Good lord what was that throw?

This game is gonna make the last one look like a nail biter.

What’s the record for INTs during wildcard weekend?

NBC pays eleven trillion for the rights to this, and then gives us this quality of a broadcast. Meanwhile I now have to look at commercials during ‘Poker Face’

That was me just now. Didn’t even flinch. Tua pick completely standard and expected. And they’re gonna pay this fucking guy so we can be treated to this for years to come. Until he takes a slightly bad hit and his brain turns to mush.

My peacock feed has been flawless so far.

I’ve gotten that “too many people trying to watch” error twice, from what I’m seeing a lot of others are as well. The audio also seems like one of my tv speakers is on mute (other channels are fine).

Worst of all is Garrett’s presence. won’t some team give this guy another shot? He’s better at that than this

1 Like

Good lord Browns, what a time to turn back into a pumpkin.

C.J. Stroud is the truth, as anyone who watched OSU the past three years knows.

2 Likes

That is my typical Peacock experience. However, on this day, Peacock has decided to work flawlessly so that I might appreciate this Dolphin performance to the fullest. fml.

1 Like

LOL Fat Andy calls a TO and then challenges?

That was a very quick overturn for a not obviously wrong call

2 Likes

and the down marker on the broadcast wasn’t the official one either

In a world where Bob Golic, Jason Witten, and Dennis Miller all exist, Garrett may be the worst color guy oat

1 Like

Can’t believe I paid real money to listen to Jason Garrett do a game.

Yeah. I do think it was wrong, but not obviously so.

Nevertheless, we’re in KC. Refs gonna ref.

They really don’t need it this week, though. Really should leave something in the tank for Da Bills.

It’s crazy how this 10pt lead seems basically insurmountable for a team that put up 70 earlier this year.

1 Like

Just in the world of announcers who are actively working today, I find Garrett less grating than Herbstreit. He’s not good, but Herbie makes me want to mute the TV in a way that I haven’t experienced since Simms got relegated to the halftime desk.

1 Like

Wow tyreek