2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Sorry eagles

Edit: gd jinxed it

Redskins run three trick plays so far

This is going poorly for the cowboys.

Pro move for Miami would be to tie.

Would win division, get 2 seed, send Buffalo to KC, host the very fraudulent Steelers in the first round.

I legitimately think that’s their best option. As in, if it gets to overtime with a few seconds left and they’re near the opposing goal line, they should do the kneel down formation.

2 Likes

For a team with no offense, I think the Jets did fairly well to finish with seven wins.

For sure. I didn’t realize they could get the mega fraud Steelers.

How are eagles losing 24-0 to giants?

I didn’t even think of that one. That’s the nuts.

Because the Giants haven’t gotten to 31 yet

2 Likes

In that case, rooting for the wrong team, I think. Unless you think ridiculous is not good. I’m in it for the LOLs.

Cowboys lose two out of three to playoff teams but still finish off w getting the two seed. #sorryeagles #sorrylions

Honestly a couple weeks ago getting two seed seemed improbable, but eagles have gone wheels off for two months. How they go from Super Bowl and starting 10-1 to almost losing six in a row. Did the 49ers really expose their offense?

1 Like

Aubrey was 35 for 35 for fgs then had one blocked and doinked his second one against the post no good.

Nope other way. Another free bingo square playoff win against a clown car Stealers team for the Refs would be some major bullshit. Could easily lead to Refs reffing at home for another game or two.

The 9ers loss and the loss in Dallas weren’t very concerning overall at the time but fuck me the drew locke loss, the cardinals meltdown, and now this? Team is obviously broken right now because the talent on that roster should not look like this against lesser teams. Fully expect them to get styled on by TB at this point. Hopefully any poison in that building gets expelled up to and including Sirianni (i have no idea who or what is the problem)

The success under my ownership is just beginning.

Might have to make alternate plans during the next Eagles game. Watching them get carved up by Baker doesn’t sound like fun.

Perfect fantasy kicker. Money until wk 18.

1 Like

I guess. No one has less faith in the Phins than I do, but I think they might be one or two pts better than the Steelers against the Chefs. And that’s only because Watt is going to be out. With with Watt in I like the Pittsburgh frauds better than the Miami frauds.

Anyone else having issues with the Peacock feed? Mine keeps lagging and pausing every minute.

Switched to youtube tv. Working perfectly.