2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Dak’s MVP status looking mighty fraudulent

Trevor Lawrence just ain’t it, I’m sorry to say.

The curse of being a bit above average. You hope to Bink one (Flacco).

That’s an opening drive.

Eagles offensive line false starts literally every pass play

1 Like

lol literally came here to post this

KC did it all Super Bowl. I see more teams looking similar. The refs clearly don’t or rarely call it.

Eagles it’s Lane Johnson that looks to be moving early. But I’m a guy that thinks there is tons of uncalled traveling in the NBA.

And some of the offensive tackles are way too far behind the ball. They’re doing it to gain an advantage in pass blocking I guess, but it looks sloppy and is generally illegal I think, but the refs aren’t calling it. Agree the routine false starts are ridiculous.

I need a “am I just being a homer?” reality check from neutral observers. On that last play, didn’t the other defensive back interfere with AJ Brown?

1 Like

I dunno but Love’s toe definitely did not touch the ground.

https://twitter.com/jasonffl/status/1736964782740435433

I didn’t really notice, but wtf was that play call? They just needed 20 yards or so to get into fg range.

Yeah but that falls into the magical hail mary rules.

I guess they ruled it could have hit a blade of turf. Did they say call stands or call confirmed?

also the “dont upset the 70k drunk very loud fans” rule, if that game is in philly its almost certainly getting called

https://twitter.com/pgsween/status/1736964689140109752

Feel terrible for coach McDouceface.

Stands.

1 Like

Nah they’re just completely incompetent. Last night there was a clear and obvious touchdown. Not even close on replay and they ruled play stands inconclusive.

Yeah and that was after Love got away with PI on his other interception. I’m salty af. Of course they need to put up more than 17 in a game against Seattle if they want to do anything in the playoffs but still. That was such an important game and those no calls will be what I remember when they go to Tampa or some shit and get bounced in the wildcard

Yeah the TV ref went off on them about that.

Seahawks broke the ESPN playoff machine

1 Like