2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

I will look into it. I haven’t burned that one yet.

I think you can get a 7 day free trial So just sign up, set to record the game and then watch it later.

Burrow hurt…I checked out.

Browning is out there wilding now, so I’m checking back in. Who Dey!

1 Like

High seas nfl-video has game replays but not sure how soon they post them. I use a similar nba service sometimes because they usually cut out the commercials and the breaks.

Good luck.

post deleted

My Nephew thinks the Bengals have a Bledsoe/Brady situation brewing.

I told my wife Wentz/Foles.

I’d trade Tua for Browning straight up

Y’all hitting that peace pipe hard. Browning is not good. He might not be the worst, but pump the brakes.

1 Like

My post is mostly based on the fact that Tua sucks.

He isn’t the best, but you ain’t doing any better.

Leads the league in passing yards 4th in passing TDs Dolphins sitting at the 2 seed. Wild stuff.

Browning could probably do that with the parts around Tua. And he’ll cost a lot less. Hence he is better. If they overpay Tua, they’re fucked for the next several years. That’s the biggest problem. He’s not a franchise QB.

Haters gonna hate, but after watching the last month of football with all these scrub backup qbs out there, you really shouldn’t want that, lol.

1 Like

What just happened?

Sean Payton needs to be put in a home almost as much as Rudy Giuliani.

Doesnt challenge when he should.

Kicks fg when it makes no sense.

Punts when it makes no sense.

But hey, go Lions!

Refs gave us our 4 points back

Ball don’t lie

1 Like

Thanks, Sheed. I say this weekly on average. Not sure my tennis buddies have any idea what I’m talking about.

Go for two!

Some assistant coach on the headset trying to explain to Sean why the Lions didn’t kick the fg.

Scoring the TD was equivalent to kicking the FG, so looks like even Campbell was clicking buttons.