2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

If they don’t overturn this…

Iggles looking like frauds

1 Like

Cowboys have scored TDs in 18 of their last 24 red zone trips.

found myself wondering if 70 and 3 is the largest gap in points scored for 2 winning teams in a year. then i realized how wide my thoughts wander when i’m bored.

That was a huge play for Philly.

Quick look at Scorigami suggests yes.

Aubrey MVP

Eagles might be fraudulent you guys

1 Like

yeah I was just saying this

Gg eagles. Cowboys tied for best record in nfl.

GOOOOO SEAHAWKS.

I guess Joe Flacco really is elite.

lol. Mahomes cried to Josh Allen about the offsides!

3 Likes

More tears

Never seen a player so worked up over s legitimate penalty.

1 Like

We should be allowed to cheat! Don’t you know who I am?!

2 Likes

Nah. Just better in relative terms. Probably better than the sexual predator they were throwing out there too. Browns might be in the running for home field if they just started Flacco on day 1.

Don’t let a few weeks of a new OC/playback let people be convinced Flacco is some kind of genius after being on the couch for 3 weeks and being generally a bottom 25% QB the last five years he has played since losing the Ravens gig (and a year or two before that).

Obviously he is fairly willing to take risks compared to others but that will have good days and bad.

See Dobbs, Joshua at both AZ and Minn for example.

Apparently the offensive offsides was a thing they specifically are making a point of enforcing this year (been called like a dozen times this season and got called once in the late game last night) so there’s really zero reason to bitch about it. It would be one thing if it were the first time it was called all season across the whole league or something.

On of the Packers’ offensive lineman got called for it twice in one game (though IIRC, one of the penalties was a bad call).

Has anyone checked on @suzzer99? A “controversial” call from Carl Cheffers’s crew must have a rage multiplier in the neighborhood of 10,000.

2 Likes

Even if it was the first time it was ever called

It’s still a good call

My man was in the defensive backfield.