2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Aaron Jones carted off. Looks like it could be an ACL.

Did I just see Dillon get hurt also?

CEEDEE.

Paging Dick Sherman.

It was Wilson, the Packers’ rookie 3rd RB.

Now he’s being carted off. Dillon is the only RB they have left.

1 Like

This is probably the worst season of NFL football I can remember. About 3/4 of the games are completely unwatchable. The totals are the lowest I can recall seeing. Terrible product with a captive audience.

Bland is spicy! 4th pick six this year.

1 Like

MVP Fields still winning?

Bearce are trying to lose, right?

1 Like

So it didn’t actually matter at all, but that INT throw by the Raider qb as he was being sacked should have either been called intentional grounding or he should have been called down. It made no difference but again refs be reffin

Like how is this Bearce coach still employed? He plays for a draw on 3rd an gettable up 9 with about 4:00 left to take the points. Then Lions score easily and he dials up a stuffed run / stuffed run / 40 air-yard vertical 3-and-out to give it right back.

lol Giants won against the Skins again!

1 Like

Chargers only scored 20 points on a Packers defense that is starting all second and third string DBs. The biggest claim to fame for any of them is that he’s married to Simone Biles. And two of them have names that rhyme.

Bears are a two pack of ass

Goff did his best Stafford impression today. Plays like ass for 56 minutes, down 9 with 4 mins left and is perfect for the win.

1 Like

Sure is fun watching Tampa throwing a million screen passes

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1726308314001420437
https://twitter.com/PardonMyTake/status/1726306560237002930

Browns miraculously not Brownsing.

Also kicked EP up 5 with 20 minutes to go

Just kept
Accepting FG

His team won the TO 4-1 and outplayed us most
Of the game. Dude should be fired.

I wonder what the most sacks allowed in a win is? NYG 9 I’m sure is not the record but jesus

Scoring and yards lower than last year.