2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

10 days to prepare for a 1-4 team missing it’s best player and they put out this

first and second down run or quick wr pass

gosh how are we not moving the ball on offense

Gotta admit I know that Poles can’t say this, but the Bears having a total Pud as backup QB makes a lot of sense.

If Fields turns out to suck or get hurt (or both like it looks like) the last thing you want is a Backup QB winning you games. At that point its just full on tank mode.

center got benched

well bagent was the best of the rest in camp, pj walker was just horrible, of course he’s beating the 9ers right now

the other guy still around is nathan peterman

LOL at this flopping shit in the NFL.

Seems like that was definitely the strategy when those were the other options

I was thinking about this and I agree. Not having a competent backup has to be deliberate to protect them from replace fields cries.

Bagent fever sweeping Chicago now.

BAGENT MVP!

um, the guy currently beating the 49ers was supposed to be the backup but was cut because bagent was better in camp/preseason

I get the narrative, but that’s not what happened here, the qb4 just made the team instead

1 Like

The Browns defense is currently beating the 49ers.

Geno NOOOOOOOO

wow that was not grounding on the vikings this ref crew has been awful

Derrick Carr dumping it off on the flat on 4th and gotta have it? No way.

this is bothering maybe just me

the bears are calling some zone reads with not justin fields it doesn’t work as well when nobody believes bagent is gonna run with it

Boo niners td

why in the fucking hell did we do that

2 min warning instead they snap it and call a deep bomb that gets picked

I really don’t understand, the whole drive was setup to milk the whole clock and score at the end of it and instead they called that out of nowhere

edit–still baffled at the sequence of how dumb that all was by so many people

Late slate + tonight maybe the worst string of 5 NFL games since the merger?

CaqVf5xUsAArsat

1 Like