2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

6-6 exciting game

1 Like

I’m basically all in on Panthers props and fantasy but wasn’t expecting this. Lol Dolphins however still plenty of time for CAR to get humiliated.

the only thing you can’t do is give up a free touchdown with 17s left and 0 timeouts

guy is wide open in the end zone of course

this game is just absurd because it’s bad, blocked xp it’s 12-6

the one kickoff the bears KR (velus jones, sigh why is he still here) is supposed to return cause its 12 seconds left in the half

he doesn’t

dude

Holy shit what a terrible whistle in the Niner game. Clearly a fumble

NFL needs to stagger the starts of the early games by like 10 minutes to avoid the 7 simultaneous halftimes

1 Like

Lol if that’s not a fumble, then they have to start reviewing every fumble to see if it’s a “pass”. And I’m a browns fan.

absolutely terrible, he knocks the ball loose with the tomhawk. Just because you are able to flick your arm forward doesnt make it a forward pass.

The BAGENT ERA BEGINS in chicago

and it’s not going well touchdown vikings

he made a good move on the first guy the bears didn’t block but got the ball knocked out and it got returned for 6

Draft QB/QB and pray one of the two pans out?

1 Like

Shepard university is still proud.

down 19-6 and this is going to be the most conservative bullshit ever called

bagent isn’t a good thrower of the deep ball but will throw it and got a PI I would’ve let go

remember that gameplan against the packers that was horrible

they’re doing it right now

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST DID THREE STRAIGHT QUICK THROWS TO WR’S

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fourth down was actually a good decision and throw by bagent and good catch by the rookie just got hit and ended up out of bounds

What the hell is Shepherd College?

division 2

anyway fields probably broke finger or fingers or his hand

and the center (whitehair) can’t snap a football

all going great