2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Oh man, the pundits are gonna have fun with that TO.

$18 million a year for 5 years reportedly

lololol

1 Like

Take a shot each time. Or fap. Make a game out of it.

1 Like

Hate fap to it

2 Likes

Not watching. Baseball and hockey tonight.

But checking the stats. Can’t believe NFL.com is not tracking Taylor Swift views/screen time.

I’m about an hour behind on this. Who is the blonde hanging out with Taylor Swift? I assume she is someone famous too, but I don’t want to look it up.

RUSS

mahomes wife

1 Like

Thanks.

Quite the TNF

only the 2nd 19-8

the previous one you’ll totally remember these two teams

The New York Yankees and the Buffalo Bisons in 1927

and I did totally forget red grange was on the yankees for some games.

that was the only points the bisons scored all season before folding in the middle of it, returning in 1929, and winning one game and dying again. Yankees folded the next season, so it was a real important game in the grand scheme of the NFL

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/1712659581090902052

would you like a lot of broncos plays and snap counts they go on?

I presume they’ll change the word for them but you never know.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1712667062571569361

1 Like

The New York Yankees vs. the Buffalo Bisons. Red Grange scored the first touchdown.

1 Like

With four field goals from your pony

2 Likes

Maybe this is super common now in the NFL but I only noticed it last night.

A couple of times, the Chiefs ran a play against zone where the second or third option was a check down in the flat. They would have a second eligible receiver in the same zone, and it looked like his only job on the play was to get in position to block the closest defender, he wasn’t really running a route. Really clever.

That happened with cowboys this year. They audibled into fake because the patriots showed a formation showed them rushing everyone and made them vulnerable to fake.

But I think they did it on two point conversion not a fg.

One of those rare FG -FG-SAFETY games

The first one was on the play where Kelce pointed to the other receiver. The 2nd TE is only blocking on the play in the flat, he never even pretends to turn to Mahomes. or run upfield.

They did something similar at least once more.

Again maybe super common, but I thought it was clever. I think it was an easy first down on both plays.

Nice run by Henry