2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Have you seen Jordan Love?

so that ravens why the hell they went for it at the end of the first half instead of kick it?

well the plan was to kick it except the center just snapped it cause he thought a defender was in the neutral zone and it was a free play except it wasn’t

this was on 4th down, after they had already drained the clock so it basically didn’t matter anyway (they would’ve had one end zone shot only)

sometimes what you think might be a bad coaching decision is just a player doing something dumb

I went to check in on Thursday night football and could not find any updates. Finally checked prime. Only then did I realize it was Thursday and the game was not mysteriously not being played for an hour.

Did you though?

6 Likes

I was wondering why this thread was bumped today.

You can audibly hear women cheering when Kelce catches the ball.

Thursday night instant classic

Running a fake FG QB sneak thing on 4th and 2 instead of leaving the best QB on the planet out there to run a normal play. Very smart, much genius.

4 Likes

:100:

It’s a long snapper and not a normal C, and the dfg formation is almost ideal to stop it other than not being directly over the center.

Has to be something in scouting/practice for that heading into the game but sometimes a player sees something and calls it (if they have the leeway).

but yes LOL at having mahomes and fake FG on fourth and 2.

Tay Tay and Brittany hugging it out!

The next time they cut to Taylor Swift my TV is going into orbit

1 Like

Shhh… just let it happen.

Chiefs offense looks so bad - Denver defense worst in the league and other than Kelce they aren’t doing much.

1 Like

They’re still working out a lot of kinks with all the new WRs and trying to figure out who is going to get the bulk of the targets. They’re really trying to make Skyy Moore happen, and Mahomes never seems comfortable throwing to him - like he never trusts what Moore is going to do next. I suspect they’re also trying out all kinds of stuff this game.

Our line is blocking better this year. Running game is the same. Mahomes and Kelce are still great. We’ll see where they are in the second half of the season.

Denver TO lol?

Force us to field the punt?

Lol great decision Payton, free 3 points

sean payton once called hackett the worst coach ever

you are worse