2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Well of course Brady got less roughing calls. That just proves the point that every defender was terrified of “touching the Brady”!

1 Like

7 Likes

Giants didn’t get the first down on a QB sneak. Peyton and Eli criticizing how they ran it, saying that the guys behind the QB needed to do more to push Daniel Jones.

Peyton says one guy needs to take one cheek and one the other cheek and another guy goes up the middle because “there’s plenty of room in there.”

2 Likes

LMFAO

The reason the Eagles are so good isn’t the pushing from behind…it’s the the interior o linemen get low and keep driving and they fire off the line fast. Sometimes the guards are 1/10th of a second early too. They do it like rugby…they’re not pushing the qb…the qb is pushing the lineman and the guys from behind are helping the qb push the linemen. Having a linebacker jump up over the top is useless as once the momentum is stopped they are just along for the ride.

amused me the entire NFL copied this and mostly failed at it this week

except chicago their favorite play there is snapping it to a TE

Why do the Giants want Jones murdered?

Don’t have to pay dead people.

2 Likes

I saw it in high school and college too. Everyone thinks it’s so easy.

O/u 5.5 sacks tonight seems extremely low with these two QBs and OLs. I guess the market is assuming all 5.5 are from WFT given the Bears defence?

1 Like

Howell on pace to obliterate sack record - hasn’t been sacked less than 4 times in a game. And I’m not sure he’s even faced great pass rushes. Most teams have more sacks in game vs Commanders than in other 3 games - Bills 9 vs 7; Broncos 4/4; Cardinals 6/6; Eagles 5/6. Everyone was saying how putrid Broncos rush was - 0 sacks first 2 games - before sacking Howell and Fields each 4 times.

I’d be shocked if Bears don’t get at least a few sacks, even if their D is pretty terrible.

2 Likes

Tim Heidecker would play a perfect Eberflus.

Only took five plays for a sack!

1 Like

Fields MVP

1 Like

FG two yards from the end zone, great kick.

lol eberflus tanking to get himself away from this shitty franchise

he got eviscerated for going for it last week and failing most predictable kick ever

I realize the bears actually figured out maybe they should try to utilize fields skill set on offense now but if you lose to the bears you should be immediately fired.

bears OL isn’t bad at all, offense trying to make him a pure pocket passer was just stupid

Right, but my favorite part is how these dudes always talk a tough game and yell at the media puppets. However, when it comes down to it they always cave and turtle like nits except for Staley.

oh crap the bears are gonna beat some of these bad teams aren’t they