2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Some of them are starting to get sick of it. But most of them are still on board.

In KC our whole shtick has been complaining that the coastal media never notices us. So this is all pretty surreal.

If you’re the Jets, why would you even seriously play this out? I’d be taking three knees on offense then dialing up infinite zero blitzes with late QB hits until they were forced to stop the game.

1 Like

:vince:

seriously watching the Jets offense is so pathetic. lol Collinsworth sucking Wilson off after he hits a wide open receiver on 5 yard pass

lazard wide open for a deep TD, underthrown by 15 yards and makes a miracle catch

Woah horrible pass Patrick

perfect, an ad break 15 seconds before two min warning

1 Like

You wouldn’t have thought this a year ago but it looks like baker mayfield is going to start in the playoffs before the browns. just drilled saints on the road and I don’t think the falcons have a shot really.

bears defense, have man style corners, only 1.5 NFL level DL (mack had 4 more sacks today than the bears do all season), the paid LBs in the offseason to fit this defense aren’t good.

run cover 2 a lot get torched act pikachu shocked face

who had Justin Fields and Zach Wilson look really good today?

edit–and mahomes looks like shit NFL is hilarious sometimes

2 Likes

I had Moore on my fantasy bench :sob:

until both make a brain dead game destroying equity lost fumble in the 4th quarter

guess you just can’t change some people

lolrefball

lol this is amazing

too big a spot to make that kind of call when they’ve let it go the rest of the time but refs gonna ref

I mean the joke is your team could get four personal fouls in a row and have 3rd and 70. Oh look a guy barely touched a guy, that’s five yards and an automatic 1st down.

1 Like

Welcome to every primetime Chiefs game.

KC -8 bettors furious

ref reffing, that fumble, that breece hall run where he should’ve scored but for some reason ran straight at the last defender

and mahomes just running for long first downs so many key things in football

zach wilson had a better game than mahomes did which what

Well, hard to criticize NFL for putting this on Sunday night over that Bills/Dolphins bloodbath.

1 Like

You’re in for a treat on Thursday!