2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

two questionable penalties for one score, clock ran out for another big gain

those refs

Having some plays reviewable and other plays non-reviewable is the dumbest shit ever.

2 Likes

The frame stutter effect makes this nearly unwatchable for me.

GO FOR IT

1 Like

GODDAMMIT GO FOR IT ANYWAY

Isn’t that the same asshole who cost them the game against the Lions last year?

1 Like

Also this:

He seems bad at prime time games.

1 Like

I love hearing let’s go lions chants on the road.

2 Likes

It seems pretty clear, there hasnt been a moment in the first three games where they seemed to be in trouble. They arent playing worldbeaters so far, but Pittsburg and LA are both much better than they looked in the Niner game.

Last year I’d have been really excited to see Fields against a team that just gave up all the yards rushing.

Instead they tried to turn him into a pure pocket passer. You’d think they’d dump that experiment and go back by now but probably not. They went from #1 or #2 rushing team to just awful in one offseason, don’t know how they pulled that off.

edit–also former NFL QB’s are starting to show up on youtube breaking down things if your’e into that. JT O sullivan, chase daniel.

well if anyone knows how to just watch games as a QB it’s chase I suppose.

That’s part of the beauty of Campbell being a psychopath. I’ve never seen a coach accept a holding to go to 3rd and 14 instead of 4th and 4

But Campbell would have went for it.

Good morning

1 Like

The cartoon game slaps. They measure the first down line with an extendable dachshund!

1 Like

This Toy Story game is like watching two kids playing PS2 era Madden, but while hallucinating.

It’s utterly bizarre. I can’t tell if I love it or hate it.

Edit: more like backyard football than Madden. But definitely ps2 era.

Give us Toy Story RedZone!!

3 Likes

My middle kid is fascinated by this and he’s never been interested in football ever for any reason. And my sister just texted to say she’s watching. This might be an incredibly smart move by Disney.

1 Like

I am waiting for them to make dinosaurs play.

Real life players are being interviewed about whether they’re concerned about Emperor Zurg.

The players interviewed were kickers and pointers. Is it because, relative to position players, they’re

• nerdier and more into Pixar
    Or
  • have less ability/leverage to say screw it I’m not doing this nonsense.

Watching ATL throw back to back picks in Andy’s room is very satisfying

2 Likes