2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Jesus what a shitshow

Need a video of that fumbled punt return set to Benny Hill music.

1 Like

Lol bears/commanders next week

vikings suck
packers suck
bears really, really, really suck

lions do not suck

I’m just enjoying the last year of our lives everybody

4 Likes

Lions have more points in the first half than Packers had yards.

Lions are legitimately good and considering they are a lock for the division title have real sb equity. NFC seems pretty clearly Eagles, 9ers, Lions and maybe the Cowboys and then everyone else with roughly 0% equity.

Seahawks and Rams are scrappy but after that there’s not much.

1 Like

Hard to see either of them running the wild card gauntlet though right? Barring injury the 9ers might be the best team in the entire nfl.

He’s a total dumpster fire.

Thats the tough spot to be a Lions fan right now.

Obviously this is the best team we’ve probably ever had from a Power Rating standpoint, but I just don’t see the ceiling being able to get as high as PHI or SF.

Feels a bit like where we were in 2010 when we made the playoffs for the first time in forever, and the reward was a game in the Superdome where NO went 8-0 and averaged 40+ ppg.

Yeah I’m cold on the Lions. They have enough to run over the comatose teams in their division, but I can’t see them being consistent against the better teams. If their path to a rang is through PHI, SF, and then AFC winner that seems like really low odds unless they show a new Dolphins gear.

eli luckboxed two just get in ffs, joe flacco won one

and LOL at best team in the division since barry sanders and “it’s so tough to be a lions fan right now”

Lol Lions incoming? Lol this playcalling

Can never make it easy. Sigh.

lol at the clips of ‘downtown’ Green Bay before the commercial. Hey everything is closed and it’s a ghost town on Thursday night.

1 Like

Seems fine pack have 88 total yards and half their first downs are from penalty.

Uhh…are the Lions gonna blow this?

Clock clearly ran out wtf lol

They are clearly playing to not lose this half. Maybe throw on 1st down once in a while

LOL just hit rewind and that wasn’t close.