2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

I want a play by play of game day yesterday in the Melkerson household. Did you need to be hosed down at some point?

2 Likes

I think most coaches have this weird tunnel vision that “8 points is a one-score game” when it’s totally not, it’s literally a two-score game like half the time. It’s totally fine to kick a FG in that spot when it’s >3 yards to go and there’s time to get the ball back IMO.

I remember the Packers getting killed for doing the same thing in the NFCCG against the Bucs a few years ago, and that was 4th and goal from the 8 or something. It’s one of those situations where neither option is great but it’s probably the less bad one by a decent margin.

A-Rodg got trolled on jeopardy after that.

1 Like

I asked ArtButMakeItSports to do this one, and they did!

7 Likes

Which Ram is going to die on this Bermuda Triangle of a field tonight?

Let’s go BAKER!

I know baker isn’t throwing a good ball on the open but don’t run again bucs you have open guys every time

saw it last week but god damn the contrast with baker make a read or find the guy and throw it quick rather than fields just hold and hold and hold and hold…

4th and 2 run at their best player?

seriously tampa stop running it

Dang it bad return!

Jason Kelce invited Lizzo to the game?

1 Like

Eagles playing Redzone like the cowboys.

Lmao FG

field goals seem popular today

both games are unwatchable but for different reasons

If you like dominant line play…

1 Like

both 25-11 and 32-11 are scorigamis. can we do 2 in one week?

25-18 too

Holy shit this game is borrrrrrring

I’m a big fan of all these winless teams winning a game
Is this what a lions fan feels, just emptiness? Go win the division by default and put 70 on the yellow moldy triangleheads in a few days.

Punting there? Also already burned two timeouts. Classic rams

1 Like