2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

6 Likes

John Fox went 14-34 and I think he was the best head coach they’ve had since they fired lovie at 10-6. in 2012.

also the chiefs fired their head coach that same year, hired some guy named Andy Reid in four days. The bears took their time, made sure they got their guy trestman facepalm

3 Likes

Tirico keeps saying Pickens when Pickett throws the ball. For christ

Fat Mike is the Cowboys coach…they have great players, but will always be semi fraudulent because of him.

I still remember Rodgers flipping out and picking up McCarthy’s challenge flag after a turnover when the rule was they were auto reviewed and f you threw the flag it wouldn’t be reviewed and you got a 5 yard delay of game penalty.

Why did a ball boy get an interview on tv?

1 Like
  1. Miami?

I kind of remember that too, but I thought it was a different player that did it. Maybe one of the WRs. I could easily be wrong, tho.

Maybe the WR picked it up, but Rodgers was going crazy and yelling at Mccarthy as he did it.

Minkah lowered his head and it was the primary point of contact so I think that was a good call…didn’t look as bad as Jimmy spun away to minimize the contact.

Also Jimmy has been mediocre at best his whole career, but still gets starting jobs…better than McDaniels who has been awful his whole career and still gets head coaching jobs

Must be why they’ve won a game in the last nine contests.

Lol

FG decision seems lol?

2 Likes

Yeah wtf

1 Like

That is just insanity to kick a fg there.

2 Likes

the point of that FG is not only do you no longer need the 2pc if you get a TD also you’re still up 5, so if Pit kicks a FG you’re still only down 8 points

now you might say that would be the end of the game there’s not enough time you idiot but I say yeah I know that’s why I said it.

of course you’re also at the 8 or 9 so failing isn’t the worst, you got a shot if you get the ball back if this were say the 28 then I’m wondering the exact math but I don’t care to look it up.

1 Like

Oh yeah, They put up 70 against one of the worst teams in the league… OOOOOooooooo, lets make em number 1!

Yes. Miami is clearly #1.

It was Jordy Nelson who picked up the flag, IIRC.

2 Likes

Miami vs. Denver

3 Likes