2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Jacksonville looking bad. And their stadium is empty

they have been all year

Just weird after their little run last year. Guess the magic is over.

Tua leader of best offense in nfl?

Man I wish the Lions drafted a RB in the first round so we didn’t have to hand it off to a trash can on a huge 3rd and 1

1 Like

forgot it was wilson against the patriots, that was too predictable

the titans have a problem the browns were the worst run def last year, derrick henry has 4 carries for -7? That OL is the worst, gotta be

Broncos’ spirits confirmed lifted.

IMG_2754

no jaylen waddle and it’s whoever these guys are

Durham Smythe
River Cracraft
Braxton Berrios
De’Von Achane

and yet Hill has 122 yards at halftime

psst denver if you have to double him and leave whoever those other guys are open, just do that.

1 Like

only 3 are to not tyreek or the running back. I know I’m not a NFL defensive coordinator but my plan might be to make him throw it to someone I’ve never heard of before.

who is the broncos DC… vance joseph

that explains it

2 Likes

NFC east not dominating like last year.

Packers got a chance now Carr is out!

they still got 2 of the three best teams in the conference. Giants were obviously a huge fluke and were never going to repeat last year’s luck

It’s probably still 120 degrees on the field.

Supposedly it was more than half Chiefs fans last week.

1 Like

They were obviously going to be bad this year with such a young offense. I think everyone got excited when they crushed the Bears, forgetting it was just the Bears.

All the injuries on offense today certainly aren’t helping. Inexperienced QB is going to have trouble with all that. I do think some of these receivers have bright futures and I think Jordan Love will be good.

They also can’t stop the run, so maybe their defense is just really bad.

8 Likes

Five teams have 3 or less points right now.

Bears and cardinals got to be happy the Texans are yielding the number 1 pick derby so far.

Love’s receivers ain’t helping him much