2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Def think we are going to win house by a lot of seats, senate who knows and feel pretty good about Biden

3 Likes

9 Likes

That 9% number should give pause to those mad at the Ds for not going harder to the paint.

It would be interesting to see what that looked like before Trump.

1 Like

America is so conservative that its far-right Fascist party is in the Goldilocks zone of just-enough-conservatism while its “left” “Liberal” party is the Mama bear not-conservative-enough party.

2 Likes

Ok, gonna do this within the hour. Site should go down briefly, then come up.

Edit: done.

Looks like there are some appearance changes. Not sure what to do about that.

3 Likes

Twitter check

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1706376283255407101

ETA: Looks like twitter previews work now.

9 Likes

Oh hell yeah. I forgot that’s what motivated me to finally upgrade in the first place.

9 Likes

Looks like hitting the hamburger menu button on the upper left will close the left navigation menu and make things look pretty close to what they used to be:

7 Likes

If Twitter previews are back, does that mean Rupar bot could return or is that a different mechanism?

(I assume the latter, but it’s worth asking)

Unfortunately the loss of bot functionality was due to issues with authorization (on the twitter query side - not UP) and unrelated to embedding.

ALL HAIL OUR NEW KING SPIDERCRAB

13 Likes

Thanks @Spidercrab.

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1706714289476686066?t=0g5klp2B5G4F_Sl4aiUFXg&s=19

She certainly has the MAGA crowd shook. Just another normal one in Trumpworld.

Its just straight self parody right? That has to be on purpose

1 Like

The nick Adam’s guy just posts the dumbest stuff imaginable and not at all clear he believes it imo, it’s just a troll account

100% that has to be a troll. Would have been 100% BEFORE the theater handjob incident, most certainly is after.

Today was the day I googled Taylor Swift’s age, not to be a creeper, but to see when she could run for POTUS.

Pretty sure it’s 2024.

She’d be 34 on Election Day, but 35 on Inauguration Day.