2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

https://x.com/JoshMankiewicz/status/1708931648593780946?s=20

i saw a tweet somewhere from an anti-vaxxer that said ā€œthis is like giving the guy who invented Zyklon B the nobel prize!!ā€ the second comment on it was ā€œhave i got good news for you!!ā€

edit- weird wrong reply/quote deletedā€¦ my badā€¦ this is obviously in reference to the mRna people getting the nobel prize.

But you do get the Fritz Haber reference, right?

This youtube channel is awesome

1 Like

I watch for a bit of a dopamine boost when Iā€™m down

1 Like

Yeah, I didnt know until recently that she doesnt charge as I primarily watched the shorts, but the long form videos are great. Tons of info about the dogs and how to groom them. The one with the wooly Malmute was crazy. Dude took 4 hours to groom

Just saw this on a dog walk. It really makes you think.

4 Likes

ā€œAccidentalā€ swastika?

Seems more like an anti-lgbtq+ idiot equating the lgbtq+ community with nazis than it does an accidental swastika to me.

8 Likes

An anti-trans teacher (who happens to be gay) held one of those up at a school board meeting in my city:

The guy seated to his right is local fascist Jordan Henry, who is running for school board next year.

Welp, guess I gotta take a razor blade on my next walk to clean that shit up.

9 Likes

JFC

1 Like

Well goddamnit, Iā€™m not a zombie.

Back to work I guess.

2 Likes

Got my alert. Didnā€™t panic. :ballot_box_with_check:

What does his t-shirt say?

lmao

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure, but I doubt weā€™d be surprised by whatever it says.

It says ā€œMake Biology Great Againā€.

Twitter thread on this guy:

https://twitter.com/GUSDforAll/status/1668047388462960640?t=azmZGhnnrkWVJKR-0NsIQw&s=19

GUSD Parents for Public Schools is a grass-roots organization of sane people who are committed to keeping that motherfucker off the school board, and for keeping Glendale schools tolerant.

Glendale has an ugly history and the areas just to the north of us (Sunland, Tujunga, parts of La Crescenta) are still home to some of the last vestiges of overt white supremacy in LA County.

What school district does this guy work for, and how does he still have a job?