2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

I cant tell if these are fun or depressing.

“I always get the blame” said Bill Cosby. “Name one time I drugged a woman’s drink in order to have sex with her unconcious body and didn’t get the blame.”

7 Likes

There are probably a lot of these times.

5 Likes

This is a fair point

2 Likes

@BrynnTannehill
](https://twitter.com/BrynnTannehill)

I believe that what Senator Tuberville is doing with flag nominations is part of a larger effort to fill flag ranks with people personally loyal to Trump. Like Scalia’s seat at SCOTUS, he’s holding them open for Trump to fill later with ideologues. 10/n

Also If Democrats do try to use Senate time to nominate military officials that’s time spent that they can’t nominate judges. It’s heads I win tails you lose all the way down if Democrats don’t figure out a way to get around obstructionists who suddenly won’t be when Trump is President.

We’ve had a solution to this for 167 years.

3 Likes

Has JT’s stock fallen so far?

I read this as “The Caning of Senator Charles Schumer” and I was all fucking in.

2 Likes

I think they are reuniting for a tour or a one-off concert or something, so they are getting their faces out there to do some promotion. I don’t watch MTV anymore, but it was all over social media that they presented Taylor Swift with an award at the VMAs and it was a big deal that all five of them were there together. She also freaked out as a big fangirl.

EDIT: Also, seems like JT is more into acting now. He’s in a movie that’s releasing on Netflix tomorrow (Reptile).

Hot Ones is all the rage, tons of A listers do it now.

4 Likes

He never had any stock imo. Still just a New Kid on the Block, but Hot Ones is an A-list platform.

Looking over recent episodes, there’s like Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Kendrick, Gal Godot, Will Ferrell, etc.

I was speaking more of him reforming with Nsync, not being on Hot Ones

1 Like

O yeah I don’t know I just assume all these old broken up groups get back together and do tours. Maybe he’s doing some of the lesser members a solid or he just likes performing.

1 Like

I hated NSYNC as a kid but that was a fun episode of Hot Ones.

1 Like

lol

https://x.com/sportsidiocracy/status/1704870983599796517?s=20

6 Likes

How often do you think about the Roman Empire?

(This is a recent trend on tiktok, answering this question).

1 Like

Apparently a lot of guys think about the Roman Empire constantly? I don’t. Ever.

3 Likes

I would say I think of it monthly.

8 Likes

if you’re 30-50 and your main social circle isn’t discussing:
hoplites
scipio africanus
claudii

it’s time to find a new circle.
your NETWORK is your NET WORTH

15 Likes

Who doesn’t think about the Roman practice of irrumatio on a daily basis?