2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

It works because reality shows aren’t real.

That’s what I thought but it’s unrelated. Her “point” is that if you admit it’s silly to entertain her fake demand to be treated like a different species, you must also admit the same for gender. #qed #pwned #science

lmao

Molesting teh libs

Of course this dude is German (friedrich merz, leader of the christian democratic union).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Matty_KCSN/status/1603760334308839424

That’s a fuckload of sugar and caffeine.

3 Likes

Xcom fans, rejoice!

1 Like

That is a lot of sugar. 82 grams of added sugar is almost 3 weeks worth for me.

400 mg/day of caffeine is generally considered “safe” so 263 mg is a lot. But 63 mg of caffeine is some weakass espresso.

It worked because its all scripted, and either they’ve known the entire time or they aren’t even related

Ok. I own an EV. I also own a car with a manual transmission. I just…can’t…

1 Like

12 Likes

Are you saying you only consume about 5g of sugar per day?

Part of the problem with the Panera methed-out lemonades is they sell them on a monthly subscription for like $12/mo for unlimited refills. So it’s sort of a dangerous combination where some folks both:

• don’t realize how much caffeine is in them
  • suck down multiple refills in a day (, week, month) without really caring how many they had because it’s “free” to have another

Yes, 5 g of “added sugar”. Around 30 g total sugar.

So if you eat a Snickers bar is that 0g of added sugar, since it’s already in there?

exactly

Endocrinologists hate this one weird trick!

5 Likes

If Snickers were blueberries then yes. But they’re not, so no. The added sugar amount is on the label.

3 Likes

This lady sitting at Panera drinking like a days worth of calories in lemonade, wat