2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

You are paying for the program on the satellite radio, the radio itself is included with the car.

But it makes little difference I guess.

That’s my point. The details of the thing being subscribed to matter.

This is way less obnoxious than subscriptions for products (as opposed to services).

Creating a method for a person to purchase only the product they want is a good thing.

My favorite cosplay so far

2 Likes

and I remained silent, for I drove a Kia

1 Like

You don’t have to surf to find this entertaining

4 Likes

Had the x games on in the background and got sucked into BMX Best Trick. These guys are fucking insane. Watch some highlights if you can find them.

1 Like

Israel passed the first part of the extreme right judicial reform/revolution. I was interested to see how it is covered in the major world news outlet.

CNN are concerned:

BBC dedicated the front page

Al Jazeera with a minute-by-minute

Fox News really captured whats important:

3 Likes
1 Like

Taxes on the people that can afford to pay for this need to be increased a lot.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nobody can tell the difference.

1 Like

21 Likes

10 Likes

a TikTok user explained that she put borax in her smoothies because “they are spraying us with chemtrails.”

1 Like

She should triple the borax.

1 Like

Is a sorority not what I think it is? I thought that partying was among the top priorities. But then I read shit like this and I conclude that I am way off.

Women in sororities party, but they don’t typically throw the parties. They go to parties at frats (where you meet your future husband, obvi). Things vary a lot by school, but there is often pressure to not be seen as the prudish sorority, but also not be seen as too wild (or you won’t get invited to party with the most coveted frats filled with the guys who are seen as the most desirable partners).

1 Like

This is just insane to me. You’re telling there are some dudes at some frat somewhere saying. “The women at this sorority drink a lot and and are easy AF. I am not sure we want to invite them to the party”.

I was in a science nerd fraternity and the purpose was 95% partying.

1 Like