2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Almost beat the game on my first try. One of them (apparently) was a trick question.

1 Like

How confident are you in this takeaway?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/juanbuis/status/1600155605112496129

8 Likes

Interesting strategy in this format. In GTO play nobody moves.

Lol geography. Earth distance from the sun was my worse miss.

Mean confidence: 72.80%

Actual percent correct: 60.00%

You want your mean confidence and actual score to be as close as possible.*

Mean confidence on correct answers: 77.00%

Mean confidence on incorrect answers: 66.50%

You want your mean confidence to be low for incorrect answers and high for correct answers.

Quiz score

30 correct out of 50 questions answered ( 60.00% )

9 correct out of 18 questions answered with low (50 or 60%) confidence ( 50.00% )

12 correct out of 21 questions answered with medium (70% or 80%) confidence ( 57.14% )

9 correct out of 11 questions answered with high (90 or 100%) confidence ( 81.82% )

https://twitter.com/MunTheShinobi/status/1600009574919962625

7 Likes

What a bunch of woke nonsense. I’M OFFENDED! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO MY KIDS? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO EXIST!

It’s great that Apple is willing to exploit people of all abilities to sell shit.

6 Likes

lol. it’s actually quite amazing how many of the products we use exist ONLY because handicapped people needed them first. then us normies decided that it was worth coopting.

1 Like

It’s trivia, so it doesn’t much matter. For me the most depressing thing was that I used to know some of these things.

None other than James Fucking Cameron went there first if I’m not mistaken.

Care to estimate your confidence? We may need to rerun the numbers. :laughing:

1 Like

60%!

1 Like

Weird Al should leverage his recent trending status, drop a Hater, Bigot, Fascist, Monger, and put this dude out of his misery.

Not going to make a thread about it, but goofy nuked himself off the forum today and that really sucks. I’m going to miss your posting, but maybe not so much the Trump bots.

15 Likes

Goofyballer, we speak your name

11 Likes

Trump bots are/were great. Hopefully there is another bot-maker among us to fill the void.

just tell me the ruper bot is OK

wat

2 Likes

Just when I thought there wasn’t anything positive about Ohio…

1 Like