2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

this mf is insatiable

3 Likes

Son of a bitch needs to stay away from Michelle

1 Like

Going from looking for 2 people and finding 7 seems like it deserves an explanation

Seven bodies were found on a piece of property in rural Oklahoma on Monday afternoon during a search for two teenage girls who had been reported missing and were said to have been seen with a convicted sex offender, according to officials with the Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office.

7 Found Dead in Oklahoma Amid Search for Missing Teens - The New York Times

Some black girls did a math and the Bell Curve dipshit is Big Mad about that.

2 Likes

“I am a very smart lady. Well-educated. I fell for a scam,” McGee said.

2 Likes

two out of three

3 Likes

Hey now, she graduated Cumma Sum Laude from the Dunning–Kruger Institute!

2 Likes

I don’t know enough about Duquesne to know if we can make jokes about her education.

Lol I posted this in Elon thread before seeing it here. So many threads for this to be put in, I almost went to put it here.

I’m calling bullshit on her self proclaimed ‘very smart lady’.

Why would Musk or an associate of Musk ask you for $100k before sending you $6MM?

Wonder how many times Ms McGee sent money to Nigeria?

What a great guy. Clearly just wants the best for all races and is utterly misunderstood.

I do not get how an intelligent person can fall for the most common scam in existence.

If the question on an exam was “if someone offers you six million dollars, but requires you pay them one hundred thousand dollars, do you do it?”

Anything but a no should be an instant fail for the entire exam. It’s a very very basic deduction and reasoning question. Why would someone need a small sum of money to give you a large sum of money.

1 Like

Protect that pool from the flood at all costs.

2 Likes

Above-ground pool owners finally having their moment

5 Likes

Always love it when the world’s most discredited living writer gets jealous at an article in Popular Mechanics! Can’t wait to read his upcoming NYTimes editorial on the overenthusiasm of the media in promoting the accomplishments of women and POC. Many of whom never even went to Harvard!

1 Like

I mean, I wouldn’t put it past Musk at this point.

These private public leeches will just keep multiplying feeding off the host until we just get terrible service for more costs

According to recently released data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Medicare Advantage now provides Medicare coverage for just over half of eligible beneficiaries. In January 2023, 30.19 million of the 59.82 million people with both Medicare Part A and Part B were enrolled in a private plan

https://twitter.com/NavalInstitute/status/1653493985644609537?s=20

9 Likes

I know when my parents had Medicare (ending 2016), there were some no cost private insurance options. Given how base Medicare works, I am not sure why everyone doesn’t have a private plan on top. Basic Medicare has some decent size holes in it.