2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Not going to lie here, if you had presented this menu as if it was satirical I would have totally beleived you. At any rate, I am glad they have a The Buckeye as a diet option for those of us counting calories.

Anyway, I love Sharktank and may have to look up this episode.

https://twitter.com/planetdenken/status/1650124621176266753?t=N7-BHuYOkjf-w-csRWgwHg&s=19
https://twitter.com/bed_jartlet98/status/1650333411871977475?t=q_dQ4ZzCTC1s65yeIafM9A&s=19

4 Likes

Wtf even is all that? A fried egg, vinaigrette (?), arugula, messy lox, fruit, ā€¦

LOL Germans. Everybody knows bagel sandwiches should have bacon or sausage.

I bet its pretty good though.

1 Like

Another memory - in the 80s when bagels became popular in the US, Kraft had the leading brand for a while. They called them (not making this up) Lenderā€™s Bagels.

3 Likes

The dude who started the bakery had the last name of Lender.

And they started in 1927.

Hard to tell when metaname is really serious or not though.

Lenderā€™s Bagels were a staple in my house when I was a kid.

4 Likes

Same, loved the onion bagels toasted with cream cheese. Egg bagels were good too.

1 Like

They pair well with Globalist Cream Cheese.

2 Likes

Same. Cinnamon raisin with a little peanut butter was my go to after school snack.

$17?

You donā€™t put bourbon in it or nothinā€™?

4 Likes

giphy

10 Likes

Same, but I tried one recently and it wasnā€™t very good imho.

Something seems off with those numbers, an entire bowl of ice cream with whipped cream AND a full cupcake is only 913 cals?

I dont think so tim.

3 Likes

What was so original and/or challenging about the concept of a super-de-duper ice cream parlor that they needed to go on Shark Tank? Was it just to finance an expansion?

Crumbl, which makes their cookies from recipes taken from the internet and are from personal experience mediocre at best, is the fastest growing cookie company in the country. If that means anything. Oddly enough, they started in Utah, where the natives take some damn pride in their cookies.

Where will they store their NFTs?

1 Like

I had Crumbl cookies for the first time last year and they were pretty damn fucking good.

2 Likes