2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

I’ve worked out in Lake Los Angeles. It’s one of those places in GTA where the women will fight if you bump into them.

3 Likes

Definitely did not have you pegged as a GTA player.

1 Like

It came with the PlayStation or whatever that we got like 8 years ago when the kids were much younger. I just played through the mission once and then just messed around on it once in a while after that.

1 Like

The Bees left so Jazz might be best now.

1 Like

Better than Starzz

Also gone.

1 Like

Why is everyone leaving SLC?!

Starzz had goat color scheme

Screenshot_20230320_210321

Nobody can afford rent. Too many Californians coming in with their fat bank accounts, even after the gov told them to get lost. Maybe the lake drying up and poisoning the air will help. Charles Barkley and Shaq did their bit by telling the whole damn country what a boring ass place it is but not enough.

2 Likes

LA Lakers name was held over from when the franchise was in Minneapolis.

1 Like

You realize everyone knows this, right?

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

Ahh. Well to be safe, you may want to explain the origin of the Utah Jazz while you’re at it.

1 Like

I remember this. 6 years old and we had 6 inches of snow in our yard in Alabama.

Neighborhood kids got extemely rough with the snowball fights. Huge drama

Only time in my childhood we ever had enough for snowball fights and snowmen

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/ABC7NY/status/1638012633944129538?t=7ddNh_XlYiuWXgcSz0o3XQ&s=19

Headline a bit redundant

7 Likes

Now try LA Dodgers without looking it up.

You can’t.

You can see how right wing messages is evolving in this memo. That a drag show is harmful to children probably won’t fly with college students so right wing Christians pick up the terf feminist language about how it’s stereotyping women and therefor sexist.

https://twitter.com/1AMorey/status/1637993457653252102?t=UxZuZcNqJMj1Sgv6_13S6w&s=19

The origin of their name was actually a trivia question at my local trivia a few months ago. Something like “the Los Angeles Dodgers name originates from their days in Brooklyn, when the local residents would dodge what?”

Trolleys

1 Like

2 Likes

Team names you couldn’t keep if you moved them:

Houston Texans