2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Wearing sunglasses at the table is so lame. Welcome to 2007!

Even with the sunglasses he winced when turning his eyes to CW.

I wish all bets had to be verbal just so we could hear player voices during hands. Silent poker is boring.

OMG what the fuck was that hand

2 Likes

Wtf does sixes think he beats there?!

Kaupp seems not that great based on the hands we’ve seen him play so far.

1 Like

For sure weakest at table.

Cowen’s sizing was weird so the 6s guy thought it was a bluff. But he should just play his range in that spot with the flop dry board and just call the top 50%, which clearly 6’s is not gonna be in that.

1 Like

Dealer can we get a new deck.

It’s a polarizing bet size, but I have a hard time coming up with bluffs Cowen can have.

God I just had flashbacks to 10 years ago when every nit would ask for this every time they lost a hand.

2 Likes

Does being stared at intensely bother people here?

Yes lol

I’m usually not paying enough attention to the other players to notice. I try not to use physical tells, when I think I have one Im usually wrong.

CW thank you for checking in a noticeable way. As a player and dealer it is super appreciated. Can’t fucking stand when people do the pinky tap check then get pissed when a player or dealer prompts them for action because nobody saw their finger twitch.

8 Likes

I blow my opponent a kiss if they keep staring at me.

1 Like

Has anyone ever had someone on the rail pass them drinks like virgin bloodys to try to pretend they are drunk?

same

Lololololololo

2 Likes

Ladies and gentleman, your new chip leader 4 handed lfg!!!