2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

what’s your twitch? i remember watching you a while back but apparently i didn’t follow you.

edit: slow pony lol

edit 2: i was following you. didn’t see the mongoose coming

yea I tried to change my screen name unsuccessfully a few months ago and just got made fun of so i settled on a half measure. mongoose is my RL handle, I had a discord w a bunch of kids in it that only know me by that name, kinda weird lol. I called them my “mongeese” and tried to make “the goose is loose” catch on but it didn’t.

what was cw’s screenname before he changed it? pm bc i think he didn’t want it related to him anymore.

couldn’t think of it when i just called my brother to tell him about this epic run. couldn’t remember and just told him that he’d know (he lurked here during the election and covid stuff), he was the one posting all the good stuff lol. he said “philly guy right?” so he remembers but we’re both stuck on the screenname

4 Likes

I think it was fuckyoubanme or something like that.

2 Likes

Was the KFC bucket not a one-time thing inn the Milly Maker?

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1549898305844289536?s=20&t=8aNslV7WjU-sOdzMp1DRvg

Sabo

2 Likes

One tool wearing a mask.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The only real answer to the Delay issue is live updates from the man himself. Gogogogogogogo

The mask is off. Hmmm…

2 Likes

:popcorn: this hand

3 Likes

Holy fuck this hand already!

where are you guys watching?

Poker go

Some people are watching a Twitch stream that can be found in this thread

thank you

Are we doing chat here or on the Twitch stream?

Not everyone is on the Twitch stream

Happy to see this idiot with the bucket getting wrecked.

1 Like

Other than what he’s wearing, why is he an idiot?