2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Like I genuinely don’t care if I stack someone for $502 and only get $500 tbh but some people do and it is “all in.”

Anyone opening to $12 or $17 in a $2/5 game is trying way too hard, and not realizing you’re probably costing yourself like 2 hands an hour.

2 Likes

Dollar bills bruh. Or just pretip for a couple drinks.

I only bring $100 bills to the table.

2 Likes

i dunno how you guys can say it’s trying too hard, maybe it is, but I like to sometimes 2.5 open instead of 3x and I hate min raising in full handed tables.

if i open $12 from btn and get 1 caller the pot is $26. 1/2 pot bet on flop and turn ($13+ $26) means river is $104 and I have invested $12 + $13 + $26 = $51 leaving me $449 if I was full stacked going into the hand.

at 3x:
pot is $32 on flop, $62 on turn, $122 on river. my investment is $15 + $15 + $30 = $60. now i am $440 w a $122 pot. that gives me ~3.6 stack to pot ratio compared to 4.3 if i had opened $12 like in the other hand. that diff is larger if i rounded up instead of down on my bet sizing in the $5 hand

that’s not insignificant really but w/e. to each their own.

Idk if you’re joking but I just bring $100s 99% of the time.
2/5 I’m going to the cage and if it’s 1k max it’s ~800 in greens, ~300 in reds and ~500 in blacks for adding on.

1 Like

He might mean cash plays which is common in states which I hate.

Yeah not a fan. Looks bad aesthetically, easier to hide from view, takes time to make change. No benefit at all.

1 Like

I’m joking. If I played live poker, I’d probably play $1/$2 or some shit.

Maybe he slept through his alarm again

1 Like

Looks like he built his stack quite a bit more (240k)!

1 Like

He’s doing really well. Top 10.

1 Like

Looks like he did lose a fair amount coming in on the bad side of flopped two pair vs a set, but yeah still seems fine as of right now.

1 Like

Good luck CW, I hope you ship what I can only imagine is life-changing $$$

Does anyone know payout structure?

2 Likes

I’ve looked but WSOP just has “The payout structure for this tournament is not currently available.” I bet @kevmath knows

1 Like

Pokernews has payouts. Not sure if they are real or not. $250k up top.

3 Likes

Thats some deep mistrust in the system

1 Like

They just seemed so precise but I guess that’s expected considering the entry into the event.

1 Like

Thats what they want you to think

2 Likes

Big Poker’s just a ploy to prop sales of terrible sunglasses and hoodies. educate yourself.

1 Like

CW should deck himself out in Fetterman gear for the final table

6 Likes