2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Just started Dnegs blog. Looks nuts. His hand is all messed up. This should be crazy.

They should award wsop bracelet NFTs for the online championships

10 Likes

:vince1:

3 Likes

Meh, if he was committed to vlogging, he would have gotten video of people running.

You score one idiot edgelord point. Congrats.

Stop being so prissy. It’s okay to joke about these things and making jokes isn’t edgelording.

I’ve never actually watched a full one of these before. The format is so awkward with him yelling across the whole room at different players filming them.

Ya there is more of that than usual in this one but it’s a part of most of them. I enjoy them overall. My only real gripe is he is obsessed with “political correctness”. Those parts get old fast.

1 Like

They have devolved as the WSOP has progressed. It used to be more hand analysis but now there’s very little. Combination of him playing/running bad, but he’s also late reging most tournaments, so not much analysis to give of just shoving.

Seems he’s trying to force content now, but lots of the guys he’s yelling at aren’t really in on it. They put up with it, but seems lots find DN annoying.

1 Like

I don’t get the vibe at all people find him annoying. I’m sure some do but doesn’t feel like a widespread feeling from my viewing.

My read is they are being good sports but definitely would mostly prefer to be left alone. You’ll notice it’s always DN pushing the bit with the other people just responding and playing along. It’s rare that anyone ever calls out to DN (other than randos that want a selfie) or leads the conversation. The interactions just feel super forced by DN to me.

1 Like

Ya that’s true. He does seem a bit much sometimes.

Redacted for privacy

6 Likes

Redacted for privacy

6 Likes

Redacted for privacy

7 Likes

is PokerStars still best online poker site for tournies?

GGpoker

1 Like

Redacted for privacy

3 Likes

:vince2:

Redacted for privacy

3 Likes