2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Honestly, I think Burrow feeds off being underrated/hated. Fine by me if he wants to up that by being “cocky”

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1617297638352625665?s=20&t=QiJ_IYckuU6zxWkJiBb6Rg

3 Likes

Cowboys fans from Dallas I can understand. The rest of them, really?

1 Like

I dont see how anyone can find Dak likeable. He seems like the biggest douchebag in the QB field (outside of Rothlisberger/Rodgers)

1 Like

Been watching Fox pregame since the end of the Cincy game. The entirety has been spent on the Cowboys.

No respect.

Already down to bengals +1

10 man pregame show is so compelling.

Micah please kill Purdy at least once, no wait twice.

I’m completely out of the loop - I don’t recall watching a game with this announcing crew.

They are the number 1 fox crew no?

Apparently. It’s a me problem.

yeah that makes sense, i would have probably taken cin+3 even with a healthy mahomes

I miss muddy candlestick.

I don’t really have a rooting interest here but kind of tired of hearing Purdy talk like he was the Tom Brady steal of the draft. Need to see it against a real defense in pressure situations. They are absolutely good enough to win with him being kind of bad as long as he isn’t disaster bad.

It’s probably because NFC is awful and they were probably doing Viking games or Eagle games that noone watched.

Smith might take 10 holding penalties today

That one should have been called. He threw Bosa to the ground

:roll_eyes:

Well this was fun.

The Dakkening 2.0

1 Like

The 49ers offense hasn‘t been impressive so far