2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Reminds me of Bob Sanders. For some reason I was under the impression he was yuuge. Dude was tiny.

warms my cold heart to hear cincinnati fans chanting in buffalo.

bills prob trying to figure out how to quit and blame their feelings to free roll a do-over.

Cin >>>>>>>>>>> KC.

This defense is incredible

whats the line next week? KC -3?

Just opened -3

I have been saying that since before the Damar game.

My actual prediction was that either Buff or Cin would beat KC anywhere. I’m still very confident in that. Even without an injured Mahomes.

Looks like another Cincy bet for me.

5’8" 215 :bell:

Imagine being like 6’5" and that dude unloading into your thighs as you reach up for a highly thrown ball.

Kinda excited to see Ron Weasly get bludgeoned to death by Dax the Destroyer

Man the Burger King commercial. Just awful.

Yet super effective in getting stuck in people’s heads.

https://twitter.com/AirNSki/status/1617261993609822208?s=20&t=QiJ_IYckuU6zxWkJiBb6Rg

https://twitter.com/AllenKessler/status/1617272315028594688?s=20&t=QiJ_IYckuU6zxWkJiBb6Rg

5 Likes

Get this JV game off. Time for the Varsity game. Think I’m all in on COWBOYS winning the superbowl. Haters mad everywhere. If he can’t be Trevor, I want everyone mad.

1 Like

Cincy +3 next week just seems too easy. Well I’m a square, so I gotta do it.

1 Like

It’s been two straight years of free money.

Did Burrow just describe himself (and Mahomes) as „two of the top guys in the league“ in the postgame interview? Not saying he‘s wrong.

1 Like

whats controversial about that ?

Yes. If anyone had a 3/5 OL of practice squad players throwing Bills DL around like rag dolls on their bingo card imma need proof.

It’s not controversial. It’s just that they usually don’t say it out loud if they think that about themselves.

1 Like

My AFC fav team won and now on to the next game. Still hoping Purdy might have a “Welcome to the League” game today. Really concerned about Mahrer. I don’t have a feel for this game at all, could go any direction, mostly because the cowboys are wildly inconsistent.

It was long ago written, “In the year of 2023, one of the name Diggs must forge on through. To the Super Bowl they must go.”