2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Are we sure some of these picked up flags don’t come from above? They sure seem to have just the right amount of delay.

I think what they can’t do is throw a flag from above. Unless maybe it’s one of those flags they always delay like intentional grounding.

Derpstreit: “You’re gonna have to go for it here.”

You won’t see a flag picked up after an official review.

If you’re asking does NY ever quickly communicate during an on field huddle who knows.

Right, that’s what I think is happening. When the refs picked up the flag after the hit on JuJu Sunday, I think that came from above.

Rodgers looks like shit. I wonder how his QB coach will grade him this week.

Lol at running down 2 scores.

Joe Rogan?

Henry looks very human this year.

Don’t help push or anything A-RON

This is lower energy than Jeb!.

That was a terrible spot, and if Watson just falls down when he catches it he gets it.

Lol cooked

https://twitter.com/RyanBretonWX/status/1593739561946980353

Getting into Donner Party territory.

I rake my roof when we get like a 6-12 inch storm, people with low slope roofs might be in some trouble.

Low slope roofs in Buffalo would mostly be commercial buildings I would assume. 1’ snow isn’t going to collapse your roof and climbing up there to clear it is much more dangerous. I get anxiety seeing people standing on their 2nd story deck with 4’ of snow on it. Decks actually collapse and in most areas are extremely under built.

Yeah I rake it from the ground with a thing that cuts blocks in the snow and then it slides down a plastic tarp. Not so dangerous but it’s a pretty good workout. I’ve got a low slope roof with vaulted ceilings and super old shitty insulation so ice dams can get real bad, I’m trying to keep the roof fairly clean and not so much worried about it collapsing.

like this but my slide is longer

1 Like

My wife won’t let me use my joke during a long wait at a restaurant

Donner, party of five, your table is…

What’s that, you got hungry already? Ok then

Donner, party of four, your table is ready.

2 Likes

This has made me want to make reservations under “Donner” from now on.

What about Lemon?

2 Likes

All,I have seen are TikTok’s in Buffalo of people letting their dogs run out in four feet of snow….