2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

lol as soon as Tannehill walked to the side I knew it was a direct snap.

Yup, this is a Thursday night game.

Could Tennessee challenge that? What’s the spot on intentional grounding? The ball when released was still in the endzone a little bit so probably should have been a safety as the whole ball has to get out for it to not be a safety.

That being said, I think 40 yards of field position may be worth more than 2 points so I’m not sure they should challenge.

They said Rodgers’ entire body and ball would’ve had to be in the end zone.

1 Like

Ya heard that later, but that doesn’t make a lot of sense since if your head goes into the endzone, but the ball doesn’t it’s not a td.

It was fun last week when the Packers’ offense was good.

No angry snaps last week from Rodgers and none so far this week. Maybe he just needs half time

Amazing play call.

Sweet pass… another missed xp.

Watson 5 tds in two weeks.

Somehow an absolute shootout has broken out

How on earth is that an incomplete?

Has to be either a TD or an INT.

The Packers were supposed to have an elite defensive secondary.

Also #20 on the Packers just absolutely brained the dude with a helmet-to-helmet hit.

1 Like

Tannehill 7/7 for 139 and 2 TDs since halftime. Gjge packers

So replay assist can rule that a touchdown. But they can’t overturn the Goedert facemask.

I guess the rule is they can only jump in on things that are reviewable? Maybe? Anyone know?

But they also missed the Gabe Davis drop on Sunday.

Vrabel didn’t have to waste one of his challenges there, which is good because the got it right. But also kinda sucks if they’re going to be inconsistent about when they jump in and when they don’t.

Good lord what a horrendous throw.

Penalties aren’t reviewable.

I believe there are some efforts being made by the cc to except facemasks since they fall under player safety. Michaels mentioned it during the broadcast.

Mad strap unsnap sighted.

The random “NY dictated the call” stuff is pretty ridiculous