2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

taysom hill tried to get dalton killed there

Beautiful pass.

Nice play designed two

I am still triggered by Dalton and he hasn’t played for the bengals for like 5 years just disgustingly mediocre

Saints 3rd down defense 0/5 GJGE

That scramble

Not feeling great about +1.5

Andy Dalton throws a 1 yard out on 3rd and 3.

holy delay batman (this comment is like 5 plays behind)

Kirk Cousins is totally flipping the tables on the Mannings and is interviewing them with some really good questions they are unprepared to answer

Seems like he’s trying to get free advice and they aren’t biting.

At the very least, he for sure has better answers to his own questions than they are giving. He’s at least asking questions that could elicit some really interesting insights from them, but they would rather talk about his dancing.

Funny commentator’s curse- Aikman praising the OLs and the next 10 plays had 4 sacks allowed

The dalton batted ball shit has been happening for his entire career just a complete loser

Regardless of this outcome - jesus christ NFL players can be idiotic. Play the god damn whistle

Peters going off on the sideline at coaches/teammates. What a loser how is he still in the NFL

Riverman have you considered not getting angry at the most trivial things in life? Like, getting angry at Andy Dalton for being “disgustingly mediocre” isn’t normal

3 Likes

Total of 41.5 for tonight’s masterpiece. They expecting a lot of pick 6s I guess? Also, this might be a game genuinely deserving of Riverman’s vicious ire.

BONG

Man this game is…not good

So I shouldn’t watch after done watching mavericks suck again?