2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Good thing about Willis, he knows to throw the ball away. Fields would have taken 9 sacks tonight and Zach Wilson thrown 8 interceptions.

When Packers fans call for Rodgers to be benched, they should be shown Titans games to see what it’s like to have absolutely no chance to move the ball through the air.

1 Like

All three throws should have been a 25 yard throw where the receiver knows it is coming. Luckbox into receiver making the catch or maybe get a DPI. Thin chance, but still better than that.

Tennessee getting some fluke pick or fumble 6 and winning this with 5 complete passes and 9 first downs is going to be awesome.

So why was the DJ Moore helmet toss a penalty but not Kelce?

3 Likes

This could end in a tie.

This could end in Mahomes breaking Brady’s single game pass attempts record of 70.

The last few plays have been insane.

Kind of classic mahomes in his relatively ‘bad’ games. Basically battles the whole game and then just moments of insane brilliance = win

1 Like

I think normally going for it is correct but vs. this offense I am not so sure.

See I think, miss = ten gets it = instant three and out = plenty of time for KC to drive down field for FG

https://twitter.com/1kalwaysopen_/status/1589471781047635970

3 Likes

This is going to be very interesting with only 4 minutes left. Do they try and run Henry or go with the passing game (lol what passing game)?

OT going about as well as expected for Tenn

Looks like we might need to re-evaluate this.

2 Likes

LOL TEN this is horrendous right here

How is it possible Willis is the best they could come up with?

My goodness dude, just chuck it and see what happens is better than this

1 Like

4th and 26, throws it 10 yards for almost a pick 6. Wat